1) Administrator: The profile(s) that has ALL administrative privileges. The ‘big boss’.
2) Shop Manager: The profile(s) is someone who’s in charge of your online store. They take care of all the settings regarding WooCommerce, and can also edit or create new products. Shop Managers can view reports, orders and order history, as well as manage their own account.
He didn’t have access to [Settings] of website which only Administrator allows to.
3) Editor: The profile(s) that can create, edit, publish theirs, and other users’ posts.
4) Author: The profile(s) that can create, edit, publish their posts only. ** (like Blogger to The Star newspaper, for example)
5) Contributor: The profile(s) that can create, edit their posts but cannot publish them**
6) Subscriber: The profile(s) that can only manage their profiles (such as a customer who purchase from your website)
WSPro – Google Chrome Driver
Error: Trying to run a campaign but it doesn't work & report shows blank?Click & watch this 1-minute video for step-by-step guide. ...
What’s so great about referrals? Why not focus on leads? Leads, after all, are the lifeblood of any business that needs to make direct sales. You...
Technical Support for Exabytes Email
Technical Support for Exabytes Email Solution We are here to help. We want to ensure that we are reachable to you whenever you need help. Reach us...
How to Change Page Title & Permalink
How to Change Page Title & Permalink Related Topics
New User Guide – Landing Page/ Website
New User Guide - Landing Page/ Website Use computer to design/ edit your website (not phone) Photo/ Image a) Normal image- try not upload file more...
Social Media Post Calendar (SAMPLE)
Social Media Post Calendar (SAMPLE)A social media calendar is an overview of your upcoming social media posts. It can be organized in the form of a...